The CIE (Commission International de l’Eclairage, International Commission on Illumination) is a non-profit, international scientific, technical and standardizing body in the areas of light and lighting, colour and vision, photobiology and image technology.
CIE is currently on seeking a part time skilled Bookkeeper to support our team in Vienna. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress in a Finance and Bookkeeping career within an international organisation.
(Part-time, 8h/week)Key Accountabilities:
- Daily bookkeeping (including accounts payable and receivable, payroll, reimbursing expenses, bank receipts, bank bookings and transfers, etc.).
- Supporting the preparation of financial reports and sales reports.
- Supporting other administrative functions of the organisation (could include filing, support for sales of CIE publications etc.).
- Bachelors' degree, HAK.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience in all aspects of bookkeeping and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of financial software – BMD, etc.
- Experience in tracking and maintaining spreadsheets, budgets, reports etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Independent self-directed work.
- Opportunity to work within an international organization.
- Remuneration of €426 gross per month, fourteen times. Subject to appropriate experience and qualification(s) this could be higher. No collective bargaining agreement is applicable.
If you are someone with previous experience or a new graduate, then contact us today if you think that you are a fit for this role. Send your application in English (motivation letter, CV, references) by email to email@example.com, Ref: Application CIE Bookkeeper 2018.
CIE is an equal opportunities employer.