Account Manager Partner Label (m/f)
Account Manager Partner Label (m/f)Area of Responsibility
Novartis/Sandoz B2B / Kundl (Austria)
- Direct account management responsibility for a defined set of customers
- Act as the primary day-to-day interface between Sandoz and customer organizations, particularly procurement, external supply and supply chain functions.
- Coordinate internal B2B and Sandoz support functions e.g. Portfolio, Life-Cycle Management, QA and production to ensure on-time and in-full delivery of products to our customers
- Support the B2B alliance manager with developing and implementing a clear growth strategy and operational plan for each customer as well as with the negotiation of supply contracts and ensure compliance to existing agreements
- Provide regular internal sales reporting and input into target setting, latest forecasts and 5-year strategic plan
- Ensure frequent and accurate customer forecasts and entry into Sandoz ERP system
- Manage the B2B customer service team assigned to the account
Education: Degree in life sciences or business related subject, or equivalent
Languages: Fluent in English, German beneficial
Experience: Minimum of 5 years' experience in an account management position or similar relevant experience. Proven sales and marketing management ability. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Please apply online under the following link Online Application (Job ID 241635BR) Contact: Christina Ressmann, Staffing Manager
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 62,287.12 per year).