Technical Steward Visual Inspection (m/f)
Technical Steward Visual Inspection (m/f)Area of Responsibility
Aseptics / Schaftenau
- Own the knowledge of specific pharmaceutical manufacturing process technology - visual inspection - manual and automated optical inspection.
- Responsible for implementation / validation of automated optical inspection processes of products manufactured on the site.
- Harmonize and optimize technical processes across the site for visual inspection.
- Responsible to implement Novartis standards and standards from authorities on site
- Support production / Lead complex deviations and support routine deviations in visual inspection.
- Subject Matter Expert for visual inspection during audits & inspections
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) at the site for the interface with global MS&T network and with technical development organization.
- Benchmark new technologies and equipment relevant for site.
- Define and implement new technical standards for existing and new technologies and equipment.
Education: Academic education in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry or equivalent scientific or engineering degree. Desirable MSc. or equivalent experience.
Languages: Fluent in English and proficient in German
Experience: Ideally 5-8 years experience in GMP manufacturing relevant to the specialist area of expertise. Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes under GMP guidelines, regulatory aspects and related process equipment. Demonstrated active contributions to matrix teams with the necessary strategic thinking. Excellent communication skills and project management skills.
Please apply online under the following link Online Application (Job ID 237088BR) Contact: Cornelia Walch
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 52,048.50 per year)