So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- analyze new requirements
- design and develop new solutions with regards to business and technical requirements
- are responsible for 2nd line support to ensure high availability of all functionalities
- customize the products to meet Erste Group’s business needs
- talk and discuss with your customer concerning their needs
- have experience with SQL Server, especially with stored procedures, with MS Access, Visual Basic and Java
- ideally bring knowledge with Spring (framework, integration and security), Maven, Eclipse, Hibernate, Jenkins or Tomcat
- have already worked with Windows Server 2012
- are fluent in English and German
- work well structured, well organized and result driven and possess high comunication skills
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate flexible working hours and a large number of social benefits.
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications, but definitively a minimum of EUR 40.572,- gross annual income based on the official national “Kollektivvertrag” (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). This figure should be seen as minimum, a market competitive based salary is guaranteed.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna