Quality Manager & Responsible Person (m/w) - CEE and Emerging Markets
Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies on the Austrian market and part of an international group of companies. The strong team spirit enabled them to set numerous new therapeutic standards in various indications. The aim is to support patients with highly effective, well-tolerated drugs in order to significantly improve the quality of life of those affected.
The company has branches in Austria, Central and Eastern Europe.
For the premises in Vienna we are looking for a:
Quality Manager & Responsible Person (m/w)YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
CEE and Emerging Markets
- Troubleshooting, handling and support of customer complaints and recalls
- Interface to the European Quality department and colleagues from the region, external consultants and other third parties
- Negotiation and management of technical agreements
- Support budget alignment process across the matrix in consultation with the Commercial Head
- Responsible Person according to AMBO
- Development and support in the preparation and implementation of required Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs)
- Support in case of quality deficiencies
- Quality control ( incoming goods inspection and release of goods)
- Supporting local activities related to the implementation of Falsified Medicine Directive
- University degree in natural sciences (pharmacy, chemistry, biology)
- Experience in the area of quality management (QA, QC) in the pharma industry
- Desirable: Activities related to the manufacturing and control of medicinal products according to the §7 AMBO (Qualified Person)
- Fluent Business English and German
- Excellent IT user skills
The minimum base salary for this position is EUR 70.000 gross per year. According to your professional experience, the salary can be higher. The company offers very attractive additional benefits. Considering your educational background, your talents and qualifications the company will support your professional development.
Please address your application (Resume in English or German, motivational letter, certificates) to: