Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Our client, an US based company, just acquired an Austrian company that is well recognized in its market. Now we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who is responsible for the Austrian acquisition that includes 4 production sites and 9 sales offices in the CEE region. Initial focus of the CFO will be to drive the standardization and consolidation process of the controlling systems of the legal entities, aligning it with the US reporting and accounting process. Going forward in the process of integration, our client is looking to set up and solidify structure within the finance and IT department. We are looking for an experienced finance expert who will act as sparring partner both to his team and to the GM and CFO Europe.
It’s an ideal time to join for proven and ambitious pace makers and to become part of a success story! It’s worth getting in touch with us even if you did not consider changing right now! We are looking forward to discussing this exceptional career opportunity with you.
- Overall responsibility for finance and IT department of the Austrian company and its production plants and sales offices in CEE region
- Prepare monthly financial reporting within the closing period of 3 days, including variance and financial statement analysis & perform ad hoc forecast and special projects
- Key role in the successful transition and post-merger integration, especially in production and sales
- Actively manage, lead and support the finance & controlling teams
- Manage annual budget processes, align budget to business strategies
- Drive business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-making around strategic business initiatives
- Support M&A through taking ownership of the fast integration process to standardize accounting / finance and controlling operations
- Close consultation and cooperation with external auditors (to achieve SOX compliance)
- Identify and execute upon process improvement opportunities
- Clearly communicate a cohesive story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results
- Demonstrate proficiency of technical tools and financial systems
- Broad generalist profile: In-depth experience in finance and IT as well as experience in general management
- Strong experience within a management role with sound expertise in finance field (financial accounting, audit, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of Austrian and international accounting regulations (UGB, US-GAAP incl. SOX controls, IFRS)
- Profound controlling know-how
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and multinational matrix organizations
- Strong ERP project knowledge (ideally MS Dynamics AX)
- Experience in change management and organizational development (i.e. experience in setting up controlling processes from scratch, reorganization / restructuring experience, system implementation
- High sense of urgency and hands-on attitude
- Cultural sensitivity when dealing with different cultures
- Ability to proactively drive organizational changes and gain the trust and confidence of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Take ownership and ability to make independent decisions that are generally guided by established procedures
- Experienced leader who can motivate, develop and lead teams
- Desire to achieve sustainable and exacting solutions
- Ability to handle sensitive, stressful and confidential situations
- Strong German and English skills
Our client offers a competitive package depending on your qualification and experience, however it will be according to the market. Along with that you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Seize this challenging opportunity and apply directly via our job portal: https://executivegateway.kienbaum.com/jobs stating your salary expectations and the reference number 0353300 Our consultant, Christian Fritzsche will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated in strict confidence.
We are looking forward to talking to you!
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH