DevOps Engineer (m/w)
Santander Consumer Bank is a specialist provider of retail financial services and a leader in non-proprietary automotive and consumer finance. Our corporate group, Banco Santander, is the largest banking group in the Eurozone and one of the world's best banks.
Be part of our sucess story and apply for our advertised position as
DevOps Engineer (m/w)
In this position you are responsible to ensure an automated and efficient software delivery process in close collaboration with other IT teams.
- Define, automate and maintain the software build and delivery process using CI/CD tools like Jenkins 2, GIT, Docker, OpenShift, Gradle, etc.
- Define, implement and maintain the applications configuration using the methods and tools provided by a technology stack based on Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) and JavaEE (e.g. WildFly, Tomcat, Keycloak)
- Responsible for installation, configuration, monitoring and upgrade of the OpenShift cluster and its components (e.g. GlusterFS, ELK, Docker Registry, Nginx)
- Work closely with the developers and maintain the development infrastructure (e.g. GIT, Sonar Cube)
- Provide 3rd level support for the maintained application infrastructure
- Coordinate with internal and external teams responsible for infrastructure, release management and databases administration
- Strong technical background in IT
- Experience with enterprise-wide deployment using Linux, Docker, Software-Build-Pipelines, GIT, IT operations and CI/CD - Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gradle)
- Knowledge of Shell scripting, Java Technology Stack and basic DB administration
- Experience with OpenShift, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, WildFly or Keycloak technologies would be a plus
- Professional commitment to quality
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
We guarantee a minimum salary of € 33.889,66 gross per year for 38,5 hours per week. Depending on qualifications and work experience, there is a willingness to overpay. In addition, we also offer you a performance-related variable component.
- Very good
Mag. (FH) Adrienne Kiss