Research Engineer (m/f) for Electrical Energy Systems
We are Austria’s largest Research and Technology Organisation and an international player in the research areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Energy is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in Vienna:
Research Engineer (m/f) for
Electric Energy Systems
- As a project coordinator you will lead our national and international projects on methods for modeling and optimizing electrical energy systems.
- Together with our experts you will make electric energy systems fit to cope with future challenges.
- You will supervise and actively contribute to our various projects including project acquisition, execution, resource planning and project reporting.
- Additionally, you will drive scientific networking activities and create communication opportunities within the relevant communities and platforms.
- You will be a “communication hub” for the Center of Energy and towards other AIT research fields.
- You contribute to the constant grow of our networks and ensure that our experts are placed as first choice partners for innovative smart grid solutions.
- You will successfully initiate large scale research projects and co-operations.
- You create opportunities to implement the findings and results of our research projects with our academic and industrial partners.
- You hold a completed university degree (doctoral level) in electrical engineering or related fields.
- You bring profound knowledge in planning and modeling complex electrical grids, grid integration, numerical simulation and automation of energy systems.
- You are highly experienced in project management in an international environment.
- You are a communicative person and a team player with high organizational skills and a strong results orientation.
- Proficient English (written and spoken), good German would be an advantage, but not necessary
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner:
EUR 44.786,00 per year (gross income) based on the collective agreement (Forschungs-KV). Higher pay is possible depending on your qualifications and experience.
Then submit your application documents,
including certificates and photo to: