Purchaser / Einkäufer (m/f)
Austrian Technik is the Technical Operations organization of Austrian Airlines. 800 highly motivated employees contribute in achieving a high standard of technical services to Austrian Airlines and third party customers. An exciting job opportunity as Purchaser (m/f) has become available
What are your responsibilities?
- Sourcing of aircraft related material by careful evaluation and selection of available supply options for a defined portfolio
- Processing and following-up purchase requisitions and quotes
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels as well as on-time delivery of material for maintenance services
- Tracking and monitoring items in their repair cycle
- Maintaining and updating related data in AMOS, the IT tool used for aircraft related information
- Checking invoices and creating reports in and out of AMOS
- Acting as contact person for customers (e.g. maintenance, repair shops, engineering) and suppliers
- Review and resolution of material issues, proper risk management and determination of corrective actions
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed technical and/or economical education
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in purchasing and inventory management – preferably in the aviation industry
- Know-How in evaluation, selection and negotiation with suppliers
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Methodical thinking
- Ability to work independently, self-starting and team-oriented personality
- Interested in driving change and development
- Very good German and English language skills and advanced IT skills are essential
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Discounts for sports, shopping and leisure activities
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
The gross annual salary is amounted to minimum EUR 28,250 on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. Overpayment depends on the individual qualification and professional experience.