RED NOSES brings humour and laughter to people in need of joy in ten countries. Responding to the urgent need for psychological assistance of seriously ill children in hospitals, old people in hospices, victims of accidents in rehabilitation clinics, mentally or physically handicapped people and, last but not least, refugees in camps and host communities we try to bring relief and psychosocial support with the help of humour and laughter – and actually we really do. RED NOSES International (RNI) based in Vienna is the Head Office for one of the largest clown doctor groups in the world. Currently, the following position is vacant in our team:
Team Member Marketing and Communications (f/m)
Full-time position (Vienna) 38.5 hours
We are seeking a creative and motivated team member for our Marketing and Communications team. This challenging position is an outstanding opportunity for you to actively drive the international marketing and communication agenda and to promote the mission and vision of the RED NOSES Group. In close cooperation with the Head of Marketing and Communications, the role is part of a growing Marketing and Communications team which oversees and delivers on a wide range of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
Your task will be to support, strengthen and implement the marketing, communications and advocacy work of the RED NOSES Group including the following key responsibilities:
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of the RED NOSES Group marketing and communication strategy in close cooperation with the Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Support and coordinate all aspects of (online) communication and content generation, including print, video, publications, website maintenance and social media activities, in order to support effectively the strategic objectives of the RED NOSES Group and convey its key messages to different stakeholders.
- Work closely with our ten partner organisations and other departments within RNI to coordinate the production of internal and external communications material.
- Work alongside the Fundraising Department to support with promotion of events, international campaigns and partnerships.
- Support international media outreach in close cooperation with Public Relations colleagues.
- Evaluate results and impact of communications activities; reports on developments, trends and attitudes regarding the RED NOSES Group.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably in Online Marketing/ Communications, Marketing or qualification with a focus on Online Marketing/Communications
- Working experience in a similar position, ideally with a focus on online communication and social media marketing
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills (ideally at the level of a native speaker), German language skills are a plus
- Good ability to express oneself and confidence in writing
- Results-driven approach with excellent problem-solving as well as communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ideally experienced in the NPO sector
- Strong team player
- Good MS Office skills
RED NOSES International
- Offers a challenging and interesting position in in an international, dynamic and growing non-profit organization
- Offers a creative, appreciative and fun work environment
- Promotes an international and open culture welcoming diversity
- Supports learning and development
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 2.200 gross/month (14x/year), with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience.
If you are interested in the position, please send your cover letter and CV directly to:
Robert Hinterholzer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, May 14 2018.
RED NOSES Clowndoctors International