Human Resources, 20h, Vienna (2-4 days London p.m.)
Playbrush is a European technology start-up that digitalises Oral Care for children. Since launching in 2015, we have been building and marketing smart technology, both software and hardware, which helps children improve their daily toothbrushing routine in a fun way. The Playbrush transforms toothbrushes into a game controllers – so that when children brush their teeth they control mobile games via their own toothbrushing movements. Our games provide real-time and historic feedback enabling children to improve their brushing habits in a playful way, while parents experience a huge relief.
Playbrush is a technology startup funded by top-tier European investors, including venture fund Speedinvest and the Angel Investors Hansi Hansmann, Harold Primat and Markus Gnirck. We have partnerships with Unilever, Pro 7 and Rewe and are supported by University College London, HRH the Duke of York and various renowned dentists all over Europe. We have won multiple international awards and have been mentioned in the press all around the world. Our press coverage includes Yahoo Finance naming Playbrush one of the most promising devices from CES 2017.
We are looking for an HR Manager who will independently build up our HR unit and join our team of 20.
- You will design and implement a powerful and scalable HR department across our offices in Vienna and London.
- You advise the management on staff requirements and efficient organizational structures.
- You manage our recruiting process professionally - from the first contact, the final interview and the onboarding. while constantly exploring alternative recruiting, search and selection techniques.
- You establish an attractive employer brand and represent us online and at events.
- You initiate and implement new practices to grow and retain talent.
- You maintain and foster our great company culture.
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience Human Resources.
- Experience in start-ups or scale-ups, ideally in a dynamic and technical environment.
- You have built up and developed a team as well as organizational structures before.
- You love to create something new and implement it quickly, while you keep yourself up-todate with current trends in HR.
- You have great interpersonal skills, take decisions based on facts and have a structured and diligent working style.
- Able to work as part of an agile team in a dynamic early-stage startup.
- Ability to work both cooperatively and with limited supervision.
- Excellent proficiency in German and English.
Working with us
- Office in Vienna or London. Preferably your home base is Vienna and you spend 2-4 days a month in London.
- Weekly team lunches– occasional dinners, parties and events.
- Working with an exceptional, young, international team.
- Open, kind and proactive atmosphere.
- Market adequate remuneration * with an incentive scheme based on reaching company goals.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minimum salary of EUR 1.820,70 (fulltime, 40h p.w.) based on collective agreement.