Digital Communications Specialist (f/m)
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
Semantic Web Company as a rapidly growing global market leading company from Austria values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
We are looking for a team-oriented Digital Communications Specialist to extend our highly motivated Marcom team. You will work at the intersection between interactive design, web application development and marketing communications.
- Passion for explaining and presenting complex subjects in an easy way
- Know-how in a wide array of coding and script languages and expertise in at least one of them
- Deep functional knowledge/hands on design experience with Web Services (REST)
- You love creating grand products using AI software and machine learning
- Skills in creativity suites like Adobe InDesign or comparable software tools
- Creativity, teamwork and ambition
- Attention to detail and sense for aesthetics
- Excellent skills in English (written and spoken)
- Affinity for online media and contemporary marketing campaigns
- Experience in marketing operations (MailChimp, WordPress, SugarCRM, customer.io)
- Lead, develop and implement growth strategies and projects
- Develop interactive demo applications to show the value proposition of our products and services
- Develop motion graphics to explain our products
- Support in product and corporate communication
- Establish and support state-of-the-art online tech events (e.g. hackathons)
- Execute and maintain marketing automation around our services like PoolParty Academy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A responsible role with creative leeway in a growing marketing and sales team
- A dynamic and international work environment (colleagues from 15 different countries) with flat hierarchies
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Attractive office with daily fruits and regular team events
- Various options to develop deep knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing
- Well-paid and challenging position with development opportunities
- Job location is Vienna, Austria
The salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is between EUR 40.000 p.a. and EUR 50.000 p.a. depending on education, skills and work experience. For outstanding expertise, experience and/or skills a higher salary can be negotiated.
SEND YOUR FULL APPLICATION TO: