With offices in Vienna, Bratislava, Prague, Sofia, Warsaw, Moscow and Almaty our client also maintains long-standing relationship with their partners in Balkans and Baltics.
To sustain the regional growth, Mundipharma (Vienna Office) is hiring a:
Management and Team Assistant (f/m)
As a management and team assistant, you will support your direct supervisor, the general manager of the region, as well as other key teams in general and administrative activities. You will interact with the regional management team and the management on European level. You should act pro-actively and agile, manage "your own business" autonomously, maintain the big overview and communicate on an international level within the matrix organization, always supporting a collaborative work atmosphere while maintaining confidentiality when necessary.
- Management of day-to-day activities such as arrangement of contacts, scheduling meetings, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, follow-up on deadlines, organize conference- and WebEx calls
- Coordination of various projects on a cross-functional and transnational level
- Support in preparing and creating presentations based on the respective requirements
(e.g. internal budget guidelines)
- Organization of management team meetings and conferences such as the yearly regional sales conference
- Management of meeting agendas and meetings post-processing (minutes)
- Compilation and distribution of the yearly budget book
- Travel arrangements: flights and accommodation booking, control of travel expenses
- Administrative tasks (e.g. archiving contracts and agreements, invoice processing)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience not necessarily within the pharmaceutical industry but within a matrix organisation
- Self-motivated, independent work style with a balanced sense for prioritization and attention to detail
- Decisive, goal oriented personality
- Cooperative team player with professional communication skills
- High level of proficiency in German AND English
- Competent user of the common IT applications (MS Office), databases and communication technologies (Skype for business, WebEx)
The minimum base salary for this position is EUR 42.000 gross per year. According to your professional experience, the salary can be higher. In addition, the employee- and value-oriented company offers attractive additional benefits. Considering your educational background, your talents and qualifications Mundipharma will support you in your professional development.
Please address your application (resume in English and German, motivational letter, certificates) to Mag. Monika Kail, email@example.com, +43 676 314 92 94.