Talent Management Specialist (m/f)
This position is for Magna International Europe GmbH.
As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - Magna International is committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees.
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Management Specialist (m/f) with analytical skills and a desire to be part of a smart and motivated Team at our location in Graz or Vienna (Austria).
The People, Development & Training (PD&T) Center of Excellence (CoE) within Magna Intl. is holistically responsible for identifying and addressing the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Business Learning needs of Magna Intl. Based on our business and people strategy, we develop and implement modern and value-adding solutions along the entire employee lifecycle to support the transformation of Magna International to provide innovative solutions to the automotive industry worldwide.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent the Talent Management Specialist is responsible for partnering with key business and HR stakeholders in the Corporate and Business Groups to identify and address talent management and learning needs through innovative and future-forward solutions.
- Locally implement, support and maintain Talent Management programs and services
- Consult with Key clients and HR Leadership to execute/operationalize core HR processes in the areas of Performance Management, Succession Planning, Learning and Leadership Development activities
- Implement and support global and corporate initiatives
- Leverage metrics, analytics and knowledge about emerging trends to evaluate Talent Management program effectiveness and make recommendations to enable continuous improvement beyond current state
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's degree or higher in organizational development, human resources, industrial psychology or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in talent management and/or organizational development
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated success creating, implementing and supporting programs relating to Talent Management, Talent Development, Leadership Development, Learning & Organizational Development
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organizational and team management skills
- Agile or project management methodology
- HR Data Analytics
- Fluent in German and English - both verbal and written
- Spanish would be considered an asset
- Experience establishing credibility and working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and ability to communicate with impact and influence
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while delivering high quality results
- Ability to successfully navigate in a large, international, matrix environment
- Experience working in different cultural environments a plus
- Experience successfully supporting a diverse internal customer base by learning and understanding their business, objectives, and goals
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (PPT, Word and Excel)
- Travel could be up to 10-15%
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team, personal development perspectives through a mentoring program, individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. The target is an inspiring and motivating environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 50.000,--. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position please send us your qualified online-application at www.magnacareers.com !
The future is ours to make. Be part of it !