Job Number: RHI01320 | Location: Vienna | Type Of Employment: Sales / Product Management / Technical Marketing | Position Type: full time
About RHI Magnesita
The driving force of the refractory industry
With 14,000 highly skilled people across more than 35 countries, we produce 2.9 million tons of refractory materials each year. These enable the high-temperature production of steel, cement and glass and many more materials essential to daily life.
We're acknowledged industry leaders in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our people. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. To a collaborative culture that values ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Colleagues who are down-to-earth, positive, energetic and optimistic make strong teams who get results.
We look for
We are currently looking for an open-minded and proactive Web Developer (m/f) to be part of our agile "Digital Systems & Tools" team with home base Vienna.
- You are responsible for maintaining and improving our newly established web shop
- You are an expert for implementing and further developing web-based applications
- You undertake national and international project activities
- You act as interface to internal departments and external partners
- Good exposure of consuming data through different interfaces like Web API's REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database concepts
- Fluent in English and German
- Team player mentality
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Problem solver with a creative and analytical mindset
- Working method: precise, independent, hands-on
- Detailed introduction into the tasks through our experts
- Varied and challenging occupation in an international working environment
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Excellent development opportunities and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits)
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 2.948,30. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates) now.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401