FOUR PAWS, is an international animal welfare organisation with Headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and has offices in more than 10 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives for improvements in animal welfare through sustainable campaigns and projects.
We are searching for an experienced fundraiser who understands the international trends of fundraising, researches new fundraising opportunities and coordinates strategic development of FOUR PAWS fundraising.
Head of Fundraising AT (m/f)
Fulltime / Vienna
- Lead and develop the national fundraising team
- Develop the Austrian fundraising strategy and portfolio further and ensure steady growth
- Create long-range goals and the annual budgets
- Control all fundraising activities and report to the International Fundraising Director and the National Board
- Represent Fundraising in the Management Team
- Work closely with the Board, the International Director of Fundraising and the international fundraising team to continuously research, cultivate, and solicit new sources of revenue
- Participating in inter-department working groups to develop animal welfare related projects and campaigns
- Degree in fundraising and relevant professional qualification
- At least five years experience in a senior position in the field of fundraising, preferably in an International NGO
- Clear track record in developing a fundraising strategy and ambitious growth plans
- Experience in budget planning for several income streams
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and oral)
- Social competence combined with competitive intelligence
- Willingness to travel and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the Austrian NGO market and audiences
- Highly motivated, open-minded and balanced-driven personality
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
- Skills to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to work independently, results-oriented and innovative
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum 47.600 EUR per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!