Location: Austria - Wien - Industriestrasse 67 (Baxalta)
- HR partner for senior business leaders in all HR topics with broad business understanding (e.g. leadership/people development, organizational design, change management)
- participate in strategic projects and business initiatives
- deliver creative and tailored workforce solutions and ensure they are aligned and delivered to current and future business requirements
- deal with complex employee relation cases
- apply and facilitate Talent Management tools
- develop and improve local HR processes and lead HR projects
- experience in partnering with senior leaders
- excellent track record for building strong professional relationships within a complex business environment
- minimum 3 years of experience in an equivalent HR Business Partner role in a global company
- profound knowledge of Austrian Labor Law
- Change Management, Transformation and Org Development experience
- Positive and resilient
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in German and English
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary according to collective agreement for this position is € 4.094,41 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is intended; in addition we offer an attractive monetary incentive program. We are looking forward to your application.