Working Student (f/m) Business Development - Data-Management Job
Location: Vienna, 9, AT
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Business Development and Demand Management Office in Austria as part of the COO area is responsible not only for driving all business development and innovation topics but also for all demand generation and pipeline built activities. Business Development coordinates and drives the business development activities and strategic initiatives including creating, orchestrating and executing programs, supporting deals and sales cycles with the target to drive pipeline built and deal conversion.
The Business Development Working Student (f/m) for Data-Management accelerates the adoption and pipeline build of focus topics within Austria. He/she will identify business needs, define targets and deliverables for a respective program and develop an appropriate action plan to reach targets. He/she will support to execute on the action plan in cooperation with organizations like Sales, Presales, Partner Management, Marketing or Services. He/she will have the lead for key customer events for the line of business “Data-Management”, attracts customers for Business Development activities, will support sales and presales in sweet spot analysis, market research and demand generation follow-up activities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a highly motivated student (f/m) who …
- Enjoys building and driving demand generation plans to improve pipeline coverage, quality and conversion and ensure that demand generation plans are executed to drive pipe coverage with high quality.
- Works closely with different parts of the organization to fulfill program objectives (e.g. Sales, Presales, Partner Management, Services, Marketing) and is interested in having customer contact via a phone conversation and in person.
- Prepares sales materials, internal communication and serve ad hoc management request
- Supports to ensure enablement as appropriate throughout the organization
- Aligns with regional and global stakeholders and subject matter expert
We offer you a great working environment at our Austrian Headquarter in Vienna. You will have the possibility to gain both practical experience and theoretical knowledge within a highly motivated and international team. Supported and guided by a disciplinary and professional Manager, you will be able to gain valuable insights in how SAP helps to run the world better and improve people’s lives.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ideally University Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Ideally start into the Master study in an IT related field of study
- Basic knowledge in Business Software
- Ability to work both on his/her initiative and in an international team
- Good in thinking strategically, innovative but also practical
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both German and English
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.