Senior Agile Coach/Senior Scrum Master (f/m)
Senior Agile Coach/ Senior Scrum Master (f/m)
What you can expect:
- Jointly driving the overall change towards an Adaptive Organization with dedicated initiatives.
- Define the framework, principles, methods and governance model for the adaptive approaches and ensure its adherence by concretely working with the Teams.
- Drive the set up and implementation of adaptive approaches jointly with the teams, by :
- providing training
- shaping and guidance during the setup phase
- engineering and implementation of (scaled) adaptive delivery models jointly with the working teams
- helping the teams to continuously improve performance and productivity and ensure adequate steps are taken
- Drive Adaptive Communities on Group and Head Office level ensuring a proper level of exchange and knowledge build-up
- Coach agile Projects in our Networkbanks
- Trigger required process changes in the Bank to ensure adaptive teams can work in the most effective way
- Shape and execute further bank-wide organizational development objectives.
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. Computer Science with Business Administration, Business Administration with a focus on Information Management and/or Banking) or proven comparable qualification
- Hands-on experience with agile practices and change management
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art project delivery methodologies and approaches (Agile and traditional project management methodologies, portfolio management, trainer abilities)
- Strongly convinced and passionate about this change mission
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and good sense for business
- Excellent in conflict / issue management and solution oriented
- Inclusive leadershipskills: capable to inspire, motivate and develop staff - lead by example
- Independent and self-reliant
- Excellent command of English
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 80,000,- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.