JUST AS COLORFUL AS YOU – YOUR PROSPECTS AT THE VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP (VIG)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
TEAM MEMBER (F/M) COUNTRY MANAGEMENT REINSURANCE
- Analysis of the Insurance and Reinsurance Portfolio
- Securing of appropriate Reinsurance coverage/structure on a group-wide level
- Reinsurance planning and controlling activities, with regard to their impact on company's results
- Negotiating the reinsurance conditions with the reinsurers
- Providing support for and collaboration with the VIG companies
- Preparation of statistics and estimates/plans
- Supporting the preparation for Solvency II
- Supporting the generation of consolidated annual and quarterly financial statements
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options.
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability.
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- Your workplace will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE.
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG.
- According to the Austrian legislation we are obliged to state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 32.300. - per annum. A higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately.
- University degree or an equivalent education/experience
- First professional experience e.g. in the fields of Risk Management, Actuarial Services or Controlling is desirable
- Knowledge of financial mathematics and actuarial mathematics in the non-life field
- Very good command of English, knowledge of German and an Eastern European language will be considered as an advantage
- High personal responsibility and engagement
- Pleasure in dealing with colleagues with different cultural backgrounds/mentalities
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
Become a part of our diversity!
Then Ms. Prankl is looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV and motivation letter) via www.vig.jobs/career-lounge