Frontend Engineer (m/f)
To deliver the best experience to our users, we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer.
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll collaborate with our iOS, Android and Backend developers as well as with our Course Engineers. Together, we will build new features and products that will change the lives of millions of Mimo users.
Since then, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us.
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of focus, fun, selfmotivation, and transparency.
What you'll do at Mimo
- Developing new features from idea to implementation
- Collaborating with Course Engineers to improve our course builder
- Working together with our Designers to create the best user experience
Some of the tools that we use
- Rest / XML
- redux (ngrx)
We think that it’ll be important for you to
- Have three or more years working as a developer
- Have good knowledge about the Web and its technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, ...)
- Have experience with one ore more of the most common JS libs (like React, Angular, Ember, Backbone, Redux, Flux, …)
- Have experience with functional programming languages
- Know how to write good tests
We’re more than a place to work
We value your time and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll enjoy every minute you work at Mimo.
You can expect competitive compensation between 42,000€ - 64,000€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
If you want to be part of a learning revolution, now is the time. Join us and help us find the best way to learn about technology!