Senior Backend Engineer (m/f)
To grow our backend systems and keep them running stable, we’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer.
As a Backend Engineer, you’ll participate in all development aspects of our backend. Your mission will be to drive the progress of our backend while collaborating with our iOS, Android and Frontend developers. Together, we will build new features and products that will change the lives of millions of Mimo users.
Since then, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us.
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of focus, fun, selfmotivation, and transparency.
What you'll do at Mimo
- Creating highly-available backend services
- Designing APIs that are used by the Mimo App and Web versions
- Collaborating with other developers and teams
- Monitoring the backend systems and make sure they run stable
Some of the tools that we use
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- A bunch of Azure services like Functions, Storage, SQL, App Services
- Stripe Payment Processing
- Heavy Unit Testing
We think that it’ll be important for you to
- Have five or more years working as a developer
- Have experience creating backend services and REST APIs
- Know how to write good tests
- Know how to build highly available backend services
- Have experience with databases like SQL Server or PostgreSQL
- Have knowledge in setting up infrastructure in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
We’re more than a place to work
We value your time and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll enjoy every minute you work at Mimo.
You can expect competitive compensation between 45,000€ - 64,000€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
If you want to be part of a learning revolution, now is the time. Join us and help us find the best way to learn about technology!