Android Developer (m/f)
To perfect our app as we grow, we’re looking for an Android Developer.
Our app is what makes us exist as a business. As Android Developer, you’ll participate in all development aspects of our app. Your mission will be to drive the progress of our app while providing the best user experience imaginable.
Since then, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us.
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of focus, fun, selfmotivation, and transparency.
What you'll do at Mimo
- Working on features and feature experiments
- Working together with our designers to create the best user experience
- Reviewing and testing
Some of the tools that we use
- RxAndroid & MVVM
- A bunch of open source libraries
We think that it’ll be important for you to
- Have three or more years working as a developer
- Be fluent in Kotlin (and also speak Java)
- Have experience building scalable Android applications
- Have good understanding of Rx & MVVM
- Know how to write good tests
We’re more than a place to work
We value your time and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll enjoy every minute you work at Mimo.
You can expect competitive compensation between 42,000€ - 64,000€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
If you want to be part of a learning revolution, now is the time. Join us and help us find the best way to learn about technology!