User Acquisition Manager (m/f)
To professionalize and scale our paid user acquisition efforts, we’re looking for a User
Paid user acquisition is what drives sustainable growth. As User Acquisition Manager, you’ll
manage ad budgets above €100k across multiple channels. Your mission will be to define
and hit growth goals with us.
Since then, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us.
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of focus, fun, selfmotivation, and transparency.
What you'll do at Mimo
- Creating, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns across channels
- Experimenting with additional user acquisition channels
- Collaborating with designers, the product team, and external partners
Some of the tools that we use
- Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Apple Search Ads, etc.
- Adjust, Mixpanel, etc.
We think that it’ll be important for you to
- Have two or more years of experience in paid user acquisition
- Know how to work with performance marketing and tracking tools
- Be a data-driven person with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in paid user acquisition in a subscription business environment
- Experience with data science
We’re more than a place to work
We value your time and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll enjoy every minute you work at Mimo.
You can expect competitive compensation between 42,000€ - 64,000€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
If you want to be part of a learning revolution, now is the time. Join us and help us find the best way to learn about technology!