Course Engineer (m/f)
To build and expand our game-like courses on app-building, website-making, hacking, and
more, we’re looking for a full-time Course Engineer to join the Mimo crew.
High-quality content forms the core of our app and is the very reason why so many people learn with us. As Course Engineer, your mission will be to draft and write exciting courses in our course builder while also improving existing courses based on analytics and feedback.
Since then, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us.
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of focus, fun, selfmotivation, and transparency.
What you'll do at Mimo
- Building fresh courses
- Improving and expanding existing courses based on data
- Researching best practices
- Coming up with course ideas and testing them
Some of the tools that we use
- Mimo Course Builder to create the interactive Mimo tutorials
- IDEs like Xcode and Android Studio
- Mixpanel and Metabase to improve our courses based on user behavior
We think that it’ll be important for you to
- Can explain things very well
- Have programming and software development experience
- Have experience in and a talent for writing
- Can and want to learn additional programming languages and technologies all the time
- Experience with data science
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar software
- Attention for detail
We’re more than a place to work
We value your time and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll enjoy every minute you work at Mimo.
You can expect competitive compensation between 42,000€ - 64,000€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
If you want to be part of a learning revolution, now is the time. Join us and help us find the best way to learn about technology!