Sales Manager Secure Communication
Our client Rohde & Schwarz is a leading global European high-tech electronics group focusing on communication. Vienna serves as a regional hub for the product and solution portfolio of the group in more than 15 CEE countries. Due to the further expansion of the sales team, the position Sales Manager Secure Communication with extensive background in B2G sales is being added.
The new Sales Manager Secure Communication will sell solution projects (tactical communication, avionics, navy) in the CEE region in a leading position together with colleagues in Vienna and the CEE countries. Opening up additional business opportunities in CEE countries and hence establishing and expanding new contacts is a key task. The Sales Manager will look after local partners in the CEE countries and, if necessary, recruit and establish new partners (substitutes) in order to successfully participate in and win public tenders.
If you have relevant B2G experience in the communication industry and know how to successfully work in sales across CEE, you have the opportunity to make a significant contribution and become part of a success story. It’s worth getting in touch with us even if you do not consider changing right now. We’ll be pleased to discuss your contribution and perspectives!
Your New Role – Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Active development of CEE sales strategy for Secure Communication together with the Sales Director CEE and the market segment leaders in the HQ (Munich)
- Responsible for the management of existing accounts and establishing new contacts/accounts
- Identification of current and future business potential
- In depth knowledge of the specific requirements of military and police as customers (B2G)
- Active collaboration with other CEE sales and project managers (handing off won assignments to project management)
Your Profile – Background and Personality
- Technical Education (University or Technical College/HTL) - focus on telecommunications, electrical engineering, electronics
- Several years of experience with secure communication solutions (in military, defense, navy, police)
- Proven sales record in the public sector (B2G environment)
- High endurance and high motivational capability with long procurement cycles
- Opening up new business opportunities
- Experience in CEE countries and understanding of the cultural specifics in the region
- Personal fit in Defense and Military Security
- Strong technical background, intercultural experience and willingness to travel
- Business Fluent in English; Good German communication skill and additional CEE language is a distinct advantage
Join a successful, international company in a growing market and profit from lots of room for active participation and personal development! Seize the opportunity and preferably register on our Job Portal https://executivegateway.kienbaum.com/jobs - reference number 0353242-01-01 with your full application documents and indication of your salary expectations or send your application to email@example.com Depending on your skills and experience the compensation package will be adequate to the market.
Our consultant Christian Fritzsche will be happy to answer your questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH