Internship in Brand Management Laundry & Home Care CEE (m/f)
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change.
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care department works in a dynamic and challenging environment. The intern will discover the diversity and professionalism of a real international player. We offer a fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting as of December, 2017.
What we offer:
- Assistance to the Brand Management Team
- Strategies, tools and processes of our Brand Management in the CEE region will be day-to-day business
- Consolidation of CEE Brand Assortment
- Assistance in launching of new products within the CEE market
- Participation in packaging development process
- Assistance in market research studies and analyses
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
Who we are looking for:
- Students of Business Administration preferably with focus on Marketing and Sales
- First practical experience acquired through internships
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Communicative and enthusiastic team player
- High organizational skills, creativity and accuracy
- Flexibility, drive and willingness to achieve results
Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,090.00 per month.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel. Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/careers