Come join us and become a part of our world. Together we can discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl and Schaftenau are specialized in development and production of antibiotics and biologics.
Head SCM Life Cycle Management (m/f)
Novartis Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Sandoz GmbH
Area of Responsibility
- Lead a team of LCM Managers within BTDM-SCM global function
- Responsible for on time delivery of LCM activities and milestones which are related to BTDM Supply network, both for Biosimilar and NBE (Novel Biologic Entities) landscape
- Acts as a main responsible person who represents BTDM LCM in meetings related to BTDM LCM projects (with-in and across BTDM, NTO functions and Commercial Organization (for Biosimilars)
- Act as change management champion within BTDM LCM Team and support Head SCM BTDM on global change management projects/work
- Manage necessary resources and workload within team
- Lead and support strategic projects from incubation to design and through implementation and sustainability
- Ensure culture building around the concepts of Supply chain excellence.
- Establish and implement training and development plans for the team associate appropriate coaching takes place based on individual needs
- Identify overall competency gaps within the unit, transfer knowledge and
- Drive continuous improvement through proper documentation, and optimization of business processes and people capability leverage
Education: Higher education, degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy or chemical engineering) or business administration, university degree or MBA preferred. Languages: English – fluent written and spoken, other languages - preferred Experience: 7+ years within similar role and complexity, Strong leadership capabilities (decision making, result oriented, challenge capability, negotiation, support others, stakeholder mgt), Excellent knowledge of business processes within the pharmaceutical industry including supply chain management, Excellence in global program and project management, Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment, Advanced understanding of the cGxP’s
Please apply online under the following link Online Application (Job ID 226672BR) Contact: Christina Ressmann, Staffing Manager
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 57,321.74 per year).