Java EE Developer (m/w) and C++ Developer (m/w)
It's the mix that makes it work!
(Jn 40261) / City of occupation: Vienna, Wien
Our client is a software company who creates software to secure sensitive information. Over 28 million users in over 100 countries are using this product. Right now an additional team member is needed - someone who values high quality and teamwork. Could that someone be YOU? To support the existing team the company needs an experienced Java developer (m/w) who is open to work with C++ as well! Are you ready for this exciting mixture?
Your future role
- Development of new software and adaptation of the existing code (e.g. Java EE, C++, Tomcat, SOAP, Maven)
- Work on the whole software lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, development, testing)
- Collaboration with an agile team
- THE contact person for topics about Java
- Successfully finished technical degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Java and experience with C++
- Knowledge of Scrum processes is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Problem-solving ability, analytical skills, good English skills
The special thing about this position
- Working environment: informal, casual
- Quality awareness
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 4200 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sandra Deringer (0043 1 5238207 63), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.