AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Commissioning Engineer f/m
Location: Europe: Austria (Headquarters): Graz
Department: Instrumentation and Test Systems
- Examination of installation (mechanical and electrical)
- Installation and adaptation of automation software
- Verification and calibration of signal paths
- Commissioning of measurement instruments
- Commissioning of load units
- Setting of actuators
- Setting of control circuits
- Verification of overall functionality (communication between the individual parts of the system, with building services and plausibility check of measured values)
- Contact and liaison for suppliers and customers
- Communication of proposals for improvement to product management
- Documentation of results and submission to customer
- Graduate from a secondary technical college of electrical engineering, communications engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel
- Communication and intercultural skills
- Self-confidence and smart presentation
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the intended annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 33.800,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz