PAYROLL LEAD AUSTRIA
The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Right now, thousands of MSD associates are working to cure the world’s most complex diseases. We know that our people are the key to our success, which is why our Human Resources division takes pride in building teams of skilled, forward-thinking individuals who contribute to MSD’s pioneering medical advancements. Our Human Resources department shares a spirit of attentive enthusiasm that helps support our associates in achieving new milestones in global healthcare.
The Payroll Lead Austria will be responsible for managing the payroll function for the three legal entities of MSD in Austria: our local Commerical Human Health organization and the Animal Health manufacturing sites in Krems and Vienna (Intervet). The main office will be located in Vienna, with regular travel of approx. 20% of the time to the other sites.
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Operations/Payroll Lead EMEA, you will contribute to the definition of a regional Payroll strategy, re-shaping the structure of the function and the way Payroll services are delivered across all sites. Furthermore, you will play an important role in providing significant value to the entire Austrian organization by ensuring state-of-the-art Payroll processing, operations excellence, regulatory compliance, while acting as a liaison to multiple internal stakeholders as well as HR, Finance and Treasury.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or another relevant payroll qualification; in lieu of a degree, the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- 5-10 years of experience in a multinational business environment with focus on Payroll for multiple entities
- Knowledge of all aspects in payroll, including equity based compensation, Expats-, Commuters- and employee share purchase plans
- Outstanding experience with standard concepts, practices and procedures in the Accounting and Payroll field
- Demonstrated technical expertise on the automated systems and processes in designated areas of responsibility
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 56’000 and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
For more details or to apply online, please visit www.msd.at/online-bewerbung using job number COM000554.