Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
SAP Analyst & Support -FI
- Development and implementation of global SAP solutions
- Permanent improvement of finance processes
- Collaboration in international projects
- Act as main IT contact for the accounting department
- Conduct trainings for key users in the area of accounting
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support for SAP FI
- Establishment of an efficient and sustainable SAP application landscape
- University / college or adequate working experience
- Strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities
- Highly skilled in SAP FI (including customizing)
- Knowledge in integration relevant SAP modules CO/MM/SD
- Experienced in conducting and facilitating workshops and trainings
- Knowledge of ABAP programming is an advantage
- Good understanding of underlying business processes
- Good communication skills
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3100 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.