DevOps Engineer (m/f)
- Providing an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components
- Devises concepts, evaluates tools & technologies to set up a delivery pipeline infrastructure
- Supports developers, testers and operations to automate every aspect of the delivery pipeline
- Ensures efficient environment management in development-, test- and production environments
- Devises and enforces policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
- Establishes solutions for logging and effective monitoring
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
- Profound experience with CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools (or tool chains)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Excellent knowledge of Unix Operating Systems, preferably Linux based
- Active experience with cloud concepts and -providers, virtualization and containerization
- Very good (shell-) scripting know how
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Java) and SQL
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira).
- Structured and self-reliant working approach, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory).
- German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities