(Senior) Full-Stack Developer - Java (m/f)
Ready for a technological playground?
(Jn 39790) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client is a leading expert in its field, operating internationally. With its headquarters in Vienna it provides IT-services for around 1600 customers worldwide.
Your future role
- E2E development of new product features
- Full-Stack development in agile teams (SCRUM)
- Development of WEB-UI components in Java using e.g. Vaadin Framework
- Use of various technologies and features
- Successfully completed technical studies
- Sound experience of Java and interest in other programming languages and technologies (e.g. C/C++)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Database Know-how (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle or DB2)
- Experience with RIA frameworks would be an advantage
The special thing about this position
- Work with agile development methodologies
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- A lot of attractive benefits for the employees (e.g. 1 day Home office per week, free beverages and fruits, lunch allowance etc.)
EUR 3200 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3200 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Konstanze Weißbart (015238207160), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.