Front-End Developer (m/f) for innovative web applications
Digital Native wanted
(Jn 39706) / City of occupation: Vienna
You want to work in an innovative, quick-thinking and highly motivated environment? Programming is your passion and digital native is your first given name? If you want to be part of a new agency within an international company, then you are the right candidate for our customer, a global player in its sector.
Your future role
- Developing web applications within a Kanban team (responsive sites, mobile & web development)
- Focus on front-end
- Implementation & support of client solutions
- Create Proof-of-Concepts and Code-Reviews
- Responsible for quality control (Unit Tests)
- IT- Education
- Experiences as a Software-Developer (focus front-end)
- Know-how in jQuery, Angular is an advantage
- Stress-resistant and highly motivated for different projects
- Interested in new technologies
- Very good English skills (German is a plus, but not necessary)
The special thing about this position
- An interesting position and the opportunity being part of a new agency
- Individual trainings
- Working in a dynamic team with modern technologies and exciting projects
- A friendly work environment in the heart of Vienna
EUR 2400 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2400 and EUR 2900 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Melanie Hirschbeck (+43 1 523 82 07-174), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.