Working Student (f/m): Junior Controller - Business Partner and Operational Excellence
Location: Vienna, 9, AT
Requisition ID: 152032
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a highly engaged young talent who likes to work with people as well as with numbers. This position is designed to support the Service Business of SAP Austria, comprising of Consulting and Education Services, with Controlling excellence. Embedded in the local Finance Department, the position is directly reporting to the local CFO. After positive completion of your employment as a working student, a transfer in an ordinary employment is desired.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Business Partner role and Operational Excellence
- Deliver outcome of assigned controlling tasks and work independently within given area of responsibility
- Act as a constructive partner providing decision support within established business models
- Execute assigned processes with moderate level of complexity and independently manage interfaces to other units / controlling team
- Apply relevant guidelines & policies, keep informed about updates and raise compliance issues
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with local service business and local + regional finance organization
- Participation in the budgeting process
- Drive regular forecasts and latest estimates with service business
- Gap analyses on P&L actuals
- Deep analyses of special projects / cases
- Monitoring of period closing and close cooperation with accounting
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Some functional experience in finance and specifically in controlling
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- German is preferred
- Student of business administration or economics related studies
- Very good Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Distinct Business & Quality focus
- Ability to challenge Complexity
- SAP Knowledge beneficial
- Very good MS Excel knowledge
- Project Management skills beneficial
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
As a competitive employer, apart from generous added benefits, we also offer a basic salary which is based on the current "Collective agreement for employees in the services sector within the automatic data processing and information technology sector" with a minimum of 1.813 euro as a gross salary per month on the basis of full-time employment. We can offer a higher salary according to qualifications, appropriate internship experience and other factors.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Austria #Österreich #Student
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Accounting, Intern, ERP, Consulting, Embedded, Entry Level, Finance, Technology