VHDL Developer (m/f) - FPGA Design
Get to work on a groundbreaking product!
(Jn 38168) / City of occupation: Vienna Area
You are a passionate VHDL developer (m/w)? You enjoy working on innovative products and projects? Then we have the right job for you. Our client is developing brand-new and innovative electronic components.
Your future role
- Independant development of hardware applications in VHDL
- FPGA design and development for power electronics and HIL (hardware in the loop) solutions
- Active collaboration in all phases of the development process on a worldwide unique system
- Application tests in combination with power electronics in the lab
- Realization of innovative projects in a team
- Successfully finished degree with emphasis on technical physics, mathematics, computer science or similar fields
- Experience working in VHDL hardware development and FPGA design
- Experience in power electronics, automotive or motor control is beneficial
The special thing about this position
- Home office possibility
- Good public transport accessibility
- Extensive parking spaces
- Collaboration on a true world novelty
- Writing Master Thesis within the context of working at the company is possible
- Company with international ambitions
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Mathias Fiedler (+43 1 523 82 07 105), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.