Die zehn vermeintlich wichtigsten Gründe bringt das Magazin Salon.com - Selbstverständlich möchte der WebStandard auch Ihre Vermutungen hörenReasons Bill Gates stepped down as Microsoft CEO:
- 10. Figured it was Ballmer's turn to pretend not to
understand the Justice Department's questions.
- 9. The cross-house commute from his bedroom to
his home office had become too exhausting.
- 8. Steve Case doesn't have to be CEO anymore and
gets to be the visionary -- why can't I?
- 7. Got sick of having to deal with random, stupid
people all day.
- 6. Got addicted to day-trading Internet stocks.
- 5. Time to go back to Harvard and finish his B.A.
- 4. Realized the only way all the bugs in Windows
would ever get fixed is if he did it himself.
- 3. Wanted to find complete T.rex skeleton before
Nathan Myhrvold did.
- 2. Needed more time to learn Linux.
- 1. He's the richest man in the world and he can do
whatever he damn well pleases.
Oder kennen sie den wahren Grund? Posten sie Ihre Meinung!