Frontend Developer - React (m/w)
Limited until October 2018
(Jn 40141) / City of occupation: Wien
Our customer is a leading provider of online games all over the world. This international company is developing and provide state-of-the-art gaming solutions.
Your future roleIn this temporary position, you assume responsibility for the following project tasks:
- Continue the design and development of an internal collection of web apps
- Modernize and unify legacy web apps that are used during game development
- Maintenance of a tabular frontend that visualizes the game planning schedule
- Technologies used: React, Redux, Sails.js, Webpack v2, grunt, gitlab, jQuery, Bootstrap and more
- Couple years of experience in software development - mainly frontend
- Knowledge of the backend, bundling and devops tools mentioned above or synonto learn their use
- Very good English skills (Company language)
The special thing about this position
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company
- Central location in Vienna
- International team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Attractive fringe benefits (e.g. health programme, events, employee discounts, etc.)
EUR 2800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2800 and EUR 4000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Yuliya Czira (), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.