Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
Business Development Expert - Semperform
To support our Segment Semperform, we are looking for a talented individual who will originate, analyse and implement new development projects for the segment to achieve its long term growth strategy. This position will be based in Vienna and reports directly to the Head of Segment Semperform.
- Market / Competitor analysis activities – monitor developments and trends
- Identify and develop proposal for growth opportunties
- Implement strategic initiatives in coordination with the Segment
- Source, Evaluate and Implement of M&A and investment projects
- Market potentials, develop and implement market entry strategies
- Ability to balance creative solutions with internal capabilities
- University degree
- 5 years experience, preferably with Automative industry experience
- Language: English at business level
- Business planning, financial modelling, valuation, project management, market research, Mergers &
- Acquisitions experience, intermediate understanding of technical rubber products and industrial applications
- Strong ability to communicate and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross monthly salary: from 3000EUR (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.