Internship Purchasing Key Account Management CEE (m/f)
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel's Purchasing department is used to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. Our motivated team is looking for a fulltime intern for a period of 6 months, starting in October, 2017.
What we offer:
- Accelerate and support saving projects in the entire Eastern European region
- Support Business Partnering activities: prepare business presentations and develop purchasing reports
- Get insights into two business units: Laundry & Home Care and Consumer Adhesives
- Project management in a cross-functional environment
- Cooperation with teams across Eastern European countries as well as with Global Purchasing Categories
Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,090.00 per month.
Who we are looking for:
- Students of Business Administration or other relevant field (preferably from CEMS program)
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by internships and semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point
- Communicative and enthusiastic team player with a proactive work attitude
- Drive and willingness to achieve
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career