Our StoryWe got started in 2015, when Dennis, Henry, Johannes, and Lorenz dropped out of school or quit their jobs to work on a better way of learning. After three insane months at the Techstars accelerator program, we launched Mimo in August 2016, which got picked up by news media like The New York Times and featured on the App Store in more than 100 countries.
Since then, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us.
At Mimo, we’re teaching hundreds of thousands of people how to code in a way that fits into their everyday lives. To build and expand our game-like courses on app-building, website-making, hacking, and more, we’re looking for a full-time Course Engineer to join the Mimo crew.
High-quality content forms the core of our app and is the very reason why so many people learn with us. As Course Engineer, your mission will be to draft and write exciting courses in our course builder while also improving existing courses based on analytics and feedback.
In a nutshell, you’ll be in charge of:
- Building fresh courses
- Maintaining and expanding existing courses
- Researching best practices
- Coming up with course ideas and testing them
We think that it’ll be important for you to:
- Can explain things very well
- Have programming and software development experience
- Can and want to learn additional programming languages and technologies all the time
- Have experience in and a talent for writing
You can expect competitive compensation between 40,000€ - 50,000€. If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job.