Erste Asset Management GmbH J12295
As fully-owned subsidiary of Erste Bank AG, Erste Asset Management GmbH coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of the Group. More than 300 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors. In total we currently manage assets of more than € 55.3bn Euro across 6 different countries.
Erste Asset Management offer an Internship (6 months) for university students or graduates, who wish to get professional insights into one of Austria's leading asset management companies.
Internship Operational Risk Management – Process Management
- are currently enrolled in or a graduate of tertiary education (FH or University)
- have experience in Process Management
- have high analytical skills
- are fluent in English and German
- have profound skills in MS Office (especially MS Word)
- are a Teamplayer
- have a strong desire to gain further understanding of asset management - previous internships in our business area are a plus
- basic knowledge of ARIS is a plus
- team work as well as independent tasks
- gaining a lot of insights into an asset management business
- a friendly and respectful working environment
- a guaranteed salary of € 1.450,- gross per month (fulltime)
Did we raise your interest?
Please send your full application with a CV and cover letter until 30.09.2017.
A goal of Erste Asset Management is to increase the percentage of women within the organization. Therefore we especially invite female applicants to apply for this open position and are looking forward to receiving applications from highly qualified women.