Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
In order to support the Animal Health (AH) Manufacturing Organization in Austria, we are currently looking for a
Human Resources Business Partner (f/m)
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will be based at the newly acquired offices in Krems/Donau, Austria, and will be responsible for providing HR leadership for the new site and Site Leadership Team. The HRBP will support the Leadership Team by advising on effective People & Talent Management strategies, managing HR processes and policies, managing local labor regulations and works councils, and ensuring effective HR support across the organization. The HRBP is a member of the Site Management Team and reports directly to the HR Leader Switzerland & Austria, with a matrix reporting line to the Site Lead.
Given that the facility is newly acquired, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to support the development of a new Manufacturing facility from the ground up, including establishing all basic HR processes and policies, partnering with the business on identifying capability needs and devising appropriate resourcing strategies, defining and enabling the employer brand and ensuring the site develops in alignment with Austrian labor and legal regulations.
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or similar; HR certification preferred
- 7 years professional experience in Human Resources, with minimum 2 years as an HRBP in Austria
- Work experience with Austrian Labor Law
- Experienced in cooperating and negotiating with works councils
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to coach and counsel senior management
- Working experience in international companies and in matrix organizations
- High level of adaptability and positive attitude towards change
- Ability to make effective decisions and work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – English and German fluency required
The company offers an attractive salary and outstanding social benefits. The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 56.000,00 and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Please address your application (CV, motivational letter, certificates) to Mag. Monika Kail, email@example.com, +43 (0) 676 314 92 94