Customer Success Management Specialist (f/m)
Location: Vienna, 2, AT
Requisition ID: 158809
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Customer Success Group as part of SAP Digital Business Services is recognized for its world-class customer care, its leading support offerings and its fast-growing business. We continuously strive to further improve our innovative service portfolio and customer engagement programs, as well as increasing our delivery efficiency. Our target is to increase business outcome for customers, make them more efficient and accelerate time to value. This includes all SAP solutions across all deployment scenarios (on premise, cloud, hybrid). SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Preferred Care are the support offerings that provide SAP customers with expertise and collaboration tools that support and enable customers to achieve these goals.
These offerings are strategically important for SAP, and rapidly growing, whilst reaching the highest proportion of our customer base. Our customers demand from support more than just incident solving. We take it as a mission in SAP Enterprise Support to ensure that support delivers the foundational engagement in pro-actively helping customer's day-to-day business in IT and Business-related topic areas.
We are looking for an Enterprise Support Advisor /Customer Success Manager to grow our team in the market unit Austria. The main task is to support our key customers to build the foundational engagement and to develop further our SAP Enterprise Support Strategy to a new Business Service Support engagement for our customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You enjoy successful account management and technical problem solving. You are a proactive learner and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who enjoys interactions that lead to ultimate customer success and satisfaction. You have strong task-management skills, first experience with networked enterprise information systems and you enjoy to support business application. You focus on details, particularly with communication and follow-up, as well in structured documentation. You delight in exceeding customer expectations:
- Customer orientation and focus on quality, as well as skills to interact/collaborate with customer IT and LOB decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, internally and externally, with appropriate discretion where required
- Excellent communication & presentation (soft) skills.
- Excellent German and English language skills, written and verbal required.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks (pro-active driver, result-oriented, pragmatic)
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of the SAP Enterprise Support and the included service offerings suh as SAP Enterprise Support Academy, SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps and SAP solution Manager is an advantage
- An understanding of IT landscapes and lifecycles with a specific focus on SAP Solutions during transitions, implementations and operation phases ( on-premise )
- Intercultural sensitivity: SAP enterprise Support and SAP Preferred Care are global support offerings and interaction with customers worldwide is required
- Enthusiast, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Customer Success Management Specialist is a client-facing role, for customers based in Austria, delivering ongoing support and guidance around business strategy and transformation topics after the sales cycle is completed. The role focuses on relationship-building and proactive support activities that in turn to promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption and retention. The role manages diverse, high profile and/or key accounts. Key tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Understand key elements of the customer's business and solution landscape
- Acquire the role of a trusted SAP advisor inside the customer organization
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues
- Facilitate customer and internal meetings efficiently, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting discussions and next steps
- Align SPA Enterprise Support offerings to customer business strategy and goals
- Assist in knowledge transfer and collaboration between customer and SAP internal teams
- Efficiently manage time, workload and shifting priorities
- Communicate effectively with customers both verbally and in writing
- Seek out and embrace feedback
- Take on challenging assignments to improve skills, keep knowledge and skills up-to-date
- Meet customer expectations by anticipating and helping in the resolution of their issues
- Review, document and track customer top issues.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Honours Degree in IT/Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Engineering/Business with IT or equivalent
- Experience and/or acumen of following technologies and solutions: cloud, databases, server applications, infrastructure architecture, Internet technologies, web servers and web knowledge would be beneficial for the role. Of great advantage are ASP, SaaS, XML, IT network, SSO, APIs, Connectors experience
- Proven record in managing issues, scope and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to successful completion within the time requirements.
- Experience in working in global /virtual teams is an advantage
- Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring)
- 2-4+ years' experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with dedicated customers or project management level
As a competitive employer, apart from generous added benefits, we also offer a basic salary which is based on the current "Collective agreement for employees in the services sector within the automatic data processing and information technology sector" with a minimum of 42.000 Euro as a gross salary per year on the basis of full-time employment. An additional salary is calculated according to qualifications and appropriate work experience.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.