Let´s create transparency on the job market!
kununu is the leading employer review platform in Europe.
With over 1,7 million reviews of 300,000 different employers, kununu stands for transparency in the job market and helps its users with one of the most important decisions in their life – their job. Since 2013 kununu GmbH (Vienna) has been a subsidiary of XING SE (Hamburg).
To learn more about us please have a look on kununu.com.
For our office in the heart of Vienna, we are looking for a
Team Lead Engineering (m/f)
A challenging task:
- You lead and inspire an engineering team of frontend and backend developer as well as QA-engineers.
- You drive your team members development and enable them to evolve their skills by living kununus leadership principles.
- You act as a guide for the team to ensure that technical interests are preserved.
- You are responsible for high code quality, delivering high quality product features as well as the team's effectiveness and output quality.
- You facilitate communication and coordination with external teams and coordinate technical projects.
- You are responsible that the team is able to reach their sprint goals.
- You concept, design and find technical solutions to product requirements while ensuring the quality and sustainability of the technical solutions implemented by your team.
- You implement code and work directly on our products. Active coding and development will make up between 60 to 70 % of your time.
A convincing background:
- You are a technical leader with at least 1 year of experience in managing people within an agile software engineering environment.
- You have a professional working background in agile software engineering, so you're aware of the technical challenges your staff faces in their daily work and provide high-level advice and stability.
- You have both a strong theoretical and practical foundation in at least one modern object oriented programming language and you are interested in current engineering technologies.
- Ideally, you are a very experienced frontend or fullstack developer. Experience with React is a big plus.
- You are an open minded, positive, pragmatic and solution oriented person with a focus on goals and outcomes.
- You constantly strive to learn and improve yourself as well as the company and its products.
- You like to go the extra mile and think outside the box in order to deliver a good solution.
- You can communicate openly and clearly in English - German is a plus.
An inspiring environment:
- You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- We offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
- In addition, we provide daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits and drinks.
- Your MacBook can also be used for personal activities outside of work and you have 6 weeks of vacation per year.
- The minimum gross salary starts at 60,000 Euro for a fulltime position. Based on your experience and qualifications our final offer will exceed this amount.
Sounds good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form!
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.