(Junior) IT Analyst (f/m)
VBA-/Macro-Specialists (f/m) wanted!
(Jn 39709) / City of occupation: Vienna
Are you fit in programming macros and searching for a highly dynamic environment?
If you can answer this question with YES, then you are the right person for our customer!
Our costumer is a global industrial company represented in 30 different countries.
Your future role
- Coordination and management of projects to implement financial consolidation and reporting tools (Oracle Hyperion)
- Starting from the planning phase, you further analyze the business requirements and create IT concepts
- You are acting as an interface between Fnance and IT
- Automation of reports via VBA
- Responsibility for support and user-trainings
- Completed education and min. 1 year of experience in a similar position (e.g. internship)
- Excellent Excel skills (e.g. VBA, macros etc.), good understanding of programming
- Finance/Accounting Background, ideally financial consolidation
- Know-how in project management preferred
- Fluent in English, German nice-to-have
- Teamoriented, analytical and dynamic person, eager to learn
The special thing about this position
- International and innovative environment
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- Modern office in a central location in Vienna
- Attractive Benefits of a global acting company (e.g.: fitness training, Sodexo, company kindergarden etc.)
EUR 2200 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2200 and EUR 2900 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Heschl (+43 1 523 82 07-121), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.