SHE Engineer (m / f)
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The SHE team within the business unit Laundry & Home Care supports all departments at the production facility in Vienna 03 in the ongoing management and enhancement of SHE programs and regulatory compliance.
What we offer:
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) regulations
- Perform internal audits (ISO, Procedure Audits, Ergonomic Assessments, etc.) to ensure compliance to SHE intern and extern standards as well as governmental regulations
- Member of the site’s Safety Committees and of the site’s SH&E Resource Committee
- Train production and product development personnel as required in SHE policies, systems and practices
- Ensure proper documentation of OSHA recordable injuries
- Perform daily/routine site inspections, audits and assessments
- Interface with internal and external suppliers regarding safety related items and assist in the purchasing of related items for operations group, where applicable
- Recommend PPE requirements
- Actively participate and assist with the management of the site's Emergency Response System, third party audits, customer SHE audits, etc.
- Attractive remuneration (minimum salary: € 3.400, willingness to overpay depending on experience)
Who we are looking for:
- University graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Engineering or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in safety and health related functions, preferably in the chemical manufacturing industry
- 2 or more years of Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Experience with permitting authorities and OSHA reports
- Ability to track and submit all emissions and material reports to the authorities
- Experience with ISO 9001,14001, 18001 and 50001
- Proficient user of the MS Office applications
- High interpersonal skills
- A highly self-motivated person with strong leadership, convincing & negotiation skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career