The CIE (Commission International de l’Eclairage, International Commission on Illumination) is a non-profit, international scientific, technical and standardizing body in the areas of light and lighting, colour and vision, photobiology and image technology.
To support the team of the Central Bureau office in Vienna the CIE is looking for an
Office Manager (f/m)
- Office organization and administration (correspondence, post, phone, data base).
- Personal assistance and day-to-day support of the General Secretary.
- Support for other team members and CIE members.
- Commercial activities such as cash accounting, accounting control and handling invoices.
- Creation and design of reports and statistics.
- Maintaining contact with CIE members.
- Updating of CIE Website, generation of newsletters, use of CIE Social Media.
- Support for CIE events and meetings.
- Proven record in office administration and management.
- Experience in accounting related work and accounting software.
- Highly organised and committed to accurate working results.
- Are able to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Native speaker level of German and fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience in maintaining a CMS and in XML are assets.
- Willingness and availability to travel.
- Independent self-directed work.
- A variety of tasks in a collegial team environment.
- Opportunity to support and work with a community of international scientific experts.
- Remuneration of €2.850 gross per month. Subject to appropriate experience and qualification(s) this could be higher.
If you are interested to be an active participant in a small and committed team in an international scientific environment, please send your application in English (motivation letter, CV, references) by email to email@example.com, Ref: Application CIE Office Manager.