Art der Anstellung: Vollzeit
Senior Data Scientist (m/f) (273337SB)
Together we are driving Austria forward
We electrify, automate and digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
What We Do
The Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Siemens is looking for a Senior Data Scientist (m/f) who will join our Experts in discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data to shape the innovations of tomorrow. In this position your primary focus will be in applying machine-learning techniques, doing statistical analysis to enhance products and services based on insights from real-world data and support business processes through smart data driven decision-support systems.
Join our team now in the Digital Factory Division as Senior Data Scientist (m/f) in Vienna.
In this role, you will
- From the first day on you will be able to take over responsibility and you will face various challenges in our projects in order to improve productivity – both for our customers and our internal processes and business decisions.
- Specifically You will use data from our e-platforms to understand our customers better, and to improve both the customer experience and our internal processes/decisions.
- Additionally, you will work with data from our customers’ (e.g. production equipment) along the lines of Industrie4.0/IoT/Digital Enterprises to understand, predict and improve production processes.
- You will be working closely with Data Engineers and Product Management to turn data analysis into actionable algorithms and applications.
- You will lead a group of data-scientists in Vienna & collaborate with sales-teams in various countries and data-scientists globally (incl. our global HQ).
Therefore we are looking for a candidate who has already demonstrated his/her ability in creating measurable impact trough data-science and who is highly experienced in providing comprehensive business reports over complex analysis with modern data visualization techniques.
What We Value
- A graduate degree (min. MA) and a thorough background in statistics, machine learning and/or data mining
- 5+ years of work experience in a “costumer analytics”-context (preferably in a B2B-environment.
- 2+ years of professional experience in managing a (data-science-) team
- Programming skills and familiarity with state of the art data analytics tools and technologies.
- Communication and visualization skills with an understanding of the impact of data in the business context.
- Experience in artificial intelligence and adopting big data processing infrastructures.
- Preferable work experience in large/r company & multicultural environment
- Your personality is characterized by self-confidence, result orientation and ability to work independently and as an inspiring team leader.
What we offer
A variety of opportunities to boost your personal career and your technical expertise. Ongoing, individual and state-of-the art training opportunities and a challenging set of tasks that allow you to work self-independently within a multinational company. This will prepare you for your future career at Siemens Austria and allow you to create your personal footprint within the organization.
According to your qualifications and professional experiences the gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 56.000,- (including basic salary according to Austrian collective agreement regulations). Additionally Siemens as an international company offers a variety of social benefits. The final salary will be agreed upon individually.
How to get in touch with us:
If you would like to learn more about Digital Factory please refer to the following link or you may contact Ms. Barbara Seidl +43 0 (51707) 83149 for further information.
We are looking forward to receiving your online-application!